General Phone Number: 415-641-8000
Admissions Phone Number: 415-641-8000 x200
Oakes Childrens Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Oakes Childrens Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Oakes Childrens Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Oakes Childrens Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Oakes Childrens Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Oakes Childrens Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Oakes Childrens Center and possible financial assistance.
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Oakes Childrens Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Oakes Childrens Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Oakes Childrens Center
Oakes Childrens Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management