General Phone Number: 651-714-9646
Nystrom and Associates Ltd provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Nystrom and Associates Ltd is run by a private for-profit organization.
Nystrom and Associates Ltd provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Nystrom and Associates Ltd provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Nystrom and Associates Ltd utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Nystrom and Associates Ltd utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Nystrom and Associates Ltd and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Nystrom and Associates Ltd.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Nystrom and Associates Ltd offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Nystrom and Associates Ltd
Nystrom and Associates Ltd provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services