General Phone Number: 888-557-8091
Nsight Psychology and Addiction provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Newport Beach.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Nsight Psychology and Addiction is run by a private for-profit organization.
Nsight Psychology and Addiction provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Nsight Psychology and Addiction provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Nsight Psychology and Addiction utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Nsight Psychology and Addiction utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Nsight Psychology and Addiction and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Nsight Psychology and Addiction.
- Transitional age young adults
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Nsight Psychology and Addiction offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Nsight Psychology and Addiction
Nsight Psychology and Addiction provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing