General Phone Number: 256-705-6493
Admissions Phone Number: 256-705-6444
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Huntsville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Nova Center for Yth and Family Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services