General Phone Number: 218-625-2669
Northwood Childrens Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Northwood Childrens Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northwood Childrens Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Northwood Childrens Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Northwood Childrens Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northwood Childrens Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwood Childrens Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwood Childrens Services.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Northwood Childrens Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwood Childrens Services
Northwood Childrens Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services