General Phone Number: 218-724-8815
Northwood Childrens Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Northwood Childrens Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northwood Childrens Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Northwood Childrens Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Northwood Childrens Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northwood Childrens Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwood Childrens Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwood Childrens Services.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Northwood Childrens Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwood Childrens Services
Northwood Childrens Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services