General Phone Number: 218-281-5256
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Crookston.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc
Northwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services