General Phone Number: 763-566-3650
Northwest Residence Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Northwest Residence Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Northwest Residence Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Northwest Residence Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Northwest Residence Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Northwest Residence Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwest Residence Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwest Residence Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northwest Residence Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwest Residence Inc
Northwest Residence Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services