General Phone Number: 419-381-1881
Admissions Phone Number: 419-381-1881 x2188
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Toledo.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital is run by a state mental health authority.
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital
Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services