General Phone Number: 479-757-1400
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Springdale.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale is run by a private for-profit organization.
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwest Medical Center/Springdale and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwest Medical Center/Springdale.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwest Medical Center/Springdale
Northwest Medical Center/Springdale provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services