General Phone Number: 701-774-4600
Northwest Human Service Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Williston.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Northwest Human Service Center is run by a state government agency and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Northwest Human Service Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Northwest Human Service Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Northwest Human Service Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northwest Human Service Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwest Human Service Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwest Human Service Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northwest Human Service Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwest Human Service Center
Northwest Human Service Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services