General Phone Number: 208-743-9404
Admissions Phone Number: 208-743-9404 x226
Northwest Childrens Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lewiston.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Northwest Childrens Home is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northwest Childrens Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Northwest Childrens Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Northwest Childrens Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northwest Childrens Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northwest Childrens Home and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northwest Childrens Home.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northwest Childrens Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northwest Childrens Home
Northwest Childrens Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services