General Phone Number: 320-252-8648
Northway IRTS provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Cloud.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Northway IRTS is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northway IRTS provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Northway IRTS provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Northway IRTS utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Northway IRTS utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northway IRTS and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northway IRTS.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northway IRTS offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northway IRTS
Northway IRTS provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services