General Phone Number: 205-330-3101
Admissions Phone Number: 205-330-3838
Northport Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Northport.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Northport Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northport Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Northport Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Northport Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Northport Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northport Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northport Medical Center.
Northport Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Northport Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Integrated primary care services