General Phone Number: 302-257-3135
NorthNode Group Counseling provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dover.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
NorthNode Group Counseling is run by a private for-profit organization.
NorthNode Group Counseling provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
NorthNode Group Counseling provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
NorthNode Group Counseling utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
NorthNode Group Counseling utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at NorthNode Group Counseling and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at NorthNode Group Counseling.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
NorthNode Group Counseling offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at NorthNode Group Counseling
NorthNode Group Counseling provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services