General Phone Number: 406-338-5558
Northern Winds Recovery Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Browning.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Northern Winds Recovery Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Northern Winds Recovery Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Northern Winds Recovery Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Northern Winds Recovery Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northern Winds Recovery Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northern Winds Recovery Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northern Winds Recovery Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northern Winds Recovery Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northern Winds Recovery Center
Northern Winds Recovery Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services