General Phone Number: 530-247-3375
Admissions Phone Number: 530-247-3342
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Redding.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs
Northern Valley Catholic Social Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services