General Phone Number: 928-445-4860
Admissions Phone Number: 928-649-1523
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Northern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services