General Phone Number: 563-382-3649
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Elkader.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center.
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center
Northeast Iowa Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment