General Phone Number: 563-382-3649
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Decorah.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services