General Phone Number: 763-784-3008
North Suburban Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
North Suburban Counseling Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
North Suburban Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Suburban Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
North Suburban Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Suburban Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Suburban Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Suburban Counseling Center.
North Suburban Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Suburban Counseling Center
North Suburban Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Suicide prevention services