General Phone Number: 907-761-7400
Admissions Phone Number: 907-761-7431
North Star Palmer RTC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Palmer.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
North Star Palmer RTC is run by a private for-profit organization.
North Star Palmer RTC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
North Star Palmer RTC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
North Star Palmer RTC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Star Palmer RTC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Star Palmer RTC and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Star Palmer RTC.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
North Star Palmer RTC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
North Star Palmer RTC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services