General Phone Number: 907-865-7100
North Star DeBarr RTC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
North Star DeBarr RTC is run by a private for-profit organization.
North Star DeBarr RTC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
North Star DeBarr RTC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
North Star DeBarr RTC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Star DeBarr RTC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Star DeBarr RTC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Star DeBarr RTC.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
North Star DeBarr RTC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Star DeBarr RTC
North Star DeBarr RTC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services