General Phone Number: 907-258-7575
Admissions Phone Number: 800-478-7575
North Star DeBarr Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
North Star DeBarr Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
North Star DeBarr Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
North Star DeBarr Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
North Star DeBarr Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Star DeBarr Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Star DeBarr Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Star DeBarr Hospital.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
North Star DeBarr Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Star DeBarr Hospital
North Star DeBarr Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation