General Phone Number: 907-852-0263
Admissions Phone Number: 907-852-0263 x4201
North Slope Borough Health Department provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Barrow.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
North Slope Borough Health Department is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
North Slope Borough Health Department provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
North Slope Borough Health Department provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
North Slope Borough Health Department utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Slope Borough Health Department utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Slope Borough Health Department and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Slope Borough Health Department.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
North Slope Borough Health Department offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Slope Borough Health Department
North Slope Borough Health Department provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services