General Phone Number: 907-852-0366
North Slope Borough DHSS provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Barrow.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
North Slope Borough DHSS is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
North Slope Borough DHSS provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Slope Borough DHSS provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
North Slope Borough DHSS utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Slope Borough DHSS utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Slope Borough DHSS and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Slope Borough DHSS.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Slope Borough DHSS offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Slope Borough DHSS
North Slope Borough DHSS provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services