General Phone Number: 305-835-6000 x3426
Admissions Phone Number: 305-835-6112 x6112
North Shore Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
North Shore Medical Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
North Shore Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
North Shore Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
North Shore Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
North Shore Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Shore Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Shore Medical Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Shore Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services