General Phone Number: 516-484-3174
Admissions Phone Number: 516-626-1971 x0
North Shore Child and Family provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Manhasset.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
North Shore Child and Family is run by a private non-profit organization.
North Shore Child and Family provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Shore Child and Family provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
North Shore Child and Family utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Shore Child and Family utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Shore Child and Family and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Shore Child and Family.
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
North Shore Child and Family offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Shore Child and Family
North Shore Child and Family provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services