General Phone Number: 970-347-2120
North Range Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greeley.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
North Range Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
North Range Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
North Range Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
North Range Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Range Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Range Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Range Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Range Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
North Range Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Intensive case management