General Phone Number: 360-452-7891
North Olympic Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Port Angeles.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
North Olympic Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
North Olympic Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Olympic Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
North Olympic Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Olympic Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Olympic Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Olympic Healthcare.
North Olympic Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Olympic Healthcare
North Olympic Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services