General Phone Number: 763-581-5372
North Memorial Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
North Memorial Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
North Memorial Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Memorial Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
North Memorial Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
North Memorial Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Memorial Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Memorial Health.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Memorial Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Memorial Health
North Memorial Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Integrated primary care services