General Phone Number: 208-265-6798
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sandpoint.
- Mental Health Treatment
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Idaho Childrens Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Idaho Childrens Mental Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Idaho Childrens Mental Health
North Idaho Childrens Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services