General Phone Number: 808-775-8835
Admissions Phone Number: 808-643-2643
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Honokaa.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs is run by a state government agency.
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs
North Hawaii Adult Mental Health Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services