General Phone Number: 650-301-8650
North County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Daly City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
North County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
North County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
North County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North County Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North County Behavioral Health
North County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services