General Phone Number: 928-522-9400
North Country Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flagstaff.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
North Country Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
North Country Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Country Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
North Country Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Country Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Country Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Country Healthcare.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
North Country Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
North Country Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services