General Phone Number: 660-286-2435
Admissions Phone Number: 660-359-4487
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Laredo.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr is run by a private non-profit organization.
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Central MO Mental Health Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Central MO Mental Health Ctr .
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Central MO Mental Health Ctr
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services