General Phone Number: 660-258-7810
Admissions Phone Number: 660-359-4487
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Brookfield.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr is run by a private non-profit organization.
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Central MO Mental Health Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Central MO Mental Health Ctr .
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Central MO Mental Health Ctr
North Central MO Mental Health Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services