General Phone Number: 815-224-1610
North Central BH Systems provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Macomb.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
North Central BH Systems is run by a private non-profit organization.
North Central BH Systems provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
North Central BH Systems provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
North Central BH Systems utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
North Central BH Systems utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at North Central BH Systems and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at North Central BH Systems.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
North Central BH Systems offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at North Central BH Systems
North Central BH Systems provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services