General Phone Number: 602-279-5351
Admissions Phone Number: 602-279-5351 x3533
NHW Community Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment
NHW Community Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
NHW Community Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
NHW Community Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
NHW Community Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
NHW Community Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at NHW Community Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at NHW Community Health Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
NHW Community Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at NHW Community Health Center
NHW Community Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services