General Phone Number: 425-358-9451
Nexus Youth and Families provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Maple Valley.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Nexus Youth and Families is run by a private non-profit organization.
Nexus Youth and Families provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Nexus Youth and Families provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Nexus Youth and Families utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Nexus Youth and Families utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Nexus Youth and Families and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Nexus Youth and Families.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Nexus Youth and Families offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Nexus Youth and Families
Nexus Youth and Families provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services