General Phone Number: 573-481-0888
New Vision Counseling provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sikeston.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
New Vision Counseling is run by a private non-profit organization.
New Vision Counseling provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Vision Counseling provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
New Vision Counseling utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
New Vision Counseling utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Vision Counseling and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Vision Counseling.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
New Vision Counseling offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at New Vision Counseling
New Vision Counseling provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation