General Phone Number: 866-603-0016
New Ulm Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Ulm.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
New Ulm Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
New Ulm Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Ulm Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
New Ulm Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
New Ulm Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Ulm Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Ulm Medical Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
New Ulm Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
New Ulm Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Suicide prevention services