General Phone Number: 810-235-6812
Admissions Phone Number: 810-257-3742
New Passages BH Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flint.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
New Passages BH Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
New Passages BH Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Passages BH Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
New Passages BH Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
New Passages BH Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Passages BH Services and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Passages BH Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
New Passages BH Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at New Passages BH Services
New Passages BH Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services