General Phone Number: 772-778-7217
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vero Beach.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc
New Horizons of the Treasure Coast Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services