General Phone Number: 573-636-8108
New Horizons Community provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jefferson City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
New Horizons Community is run by a private non-profit organization.
New Horizons Community provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Horizons Community provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
New Horizons Community utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
New Horizons Community utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Horizons Community and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Horizons Community.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
New Horizons Community offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at New Horizons Community
New Horizons Community provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services