General Phone Number: 706-570-3250
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hamilton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
New Horizons Community Serv Board is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
New Horizons Community Serv Board utilizes the following treatment approaches.
New Horizons Community Serv Board utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Horizons Community Serv Board and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Horizons Community Serv Board.
New Horizons Community Serv Board offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services