General Phone Number: 706-596-5500
Admissions Phone Number: 706-596-5500 x5701
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Columbus.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
New Horizons Community Serv Board is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
New Horizons Community Serv Board utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
New Horizons Community Serv Board utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Horizons Community Serv Board and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Horizons Community Serv Board.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
New Horizons Community Serv Board offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
New Horizons Community Serv Board provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services