General Phone Number: 302-892-9210
New Behavioral Network provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wilmington.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
New Behavioral Network is run by a private for-profit organization.
New Behavioral Network provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
New Behavioral Network provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
New Behavioral Network utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
New Behavioral Network utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at New Behavioral Network and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at New Behavioral Network.
New Behavioral Network offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at New Behavioral Network
New Behavioral Network provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services