General Phone Number: 530-265-1437
Nevada County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Grass Valley.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Nevada County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Nevada County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Nevada County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Nevada County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Nevada County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Nevada County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Nevada County Behavioral Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Nevada County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Nevada County Behavioral Health
Nevada County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services