General Phone Number: 800-743-6802
NeuroRestorative provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Clearwater.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
NeuroRestorative is run by a private for-profit organization.
NeuroRestorative provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
NeuroRestorative provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
NeuroRestorative utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
NeuroRestorative utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at NeuroRestorative and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at NeuroRestorative.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
NeuroRestorative offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
NeuroRestorative provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services